The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Hamilton Pool Hall Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey kinda off topic but does anyone know whatever happened to adam??? After he got the white 96 gsx i havent heard or seen from him since mitsubishi day.

Bruce if you need a ride (or someone with 3 years driving experience to go with you) tomorrow I can go with you. I'm done at 12 so anytime after that I'm good. :thumb:
Cool, can you come to my work at 2pm, we'll take the G35 up to Edison together. :thumb:

Hey kinda off topic but does anyone know whatever happened to adam??? After he got the white 96 gsx i havent heard or seen from him since mitsubishi day.

I was wondering the same thing

Cool, can you come to my work at 2pm, we'll take the G35 up to Edison together. :thumb:

PM'd ya.

I'm here John. Bruce just called me last night telling me about this "meet." I haven't been on the forums in forever because I haven't really bought anything for my car in forever. I'll drop by this Sunday though. And when the hell did you get an EVO Corey? And how can you afford it?!

And when the hell did you get an EVO Corey? And how can you afford it?!

Picked it up a couple weeks ago. :D I can only afford it because I have a good paying job lined up when I graduate in May:rocks:

Im down if it is on Sunday. Saturday I will be busy picking up the new daily driver. I will try to get my buddy Mike (Mirage) there for pics this time.

I'm here John. Bruce just called me last night telling me about this "meet." I haven't been on the forums in forever because I haven't really bought anything for my car in forever. I'll drop by this Sunday though. And when the hell did you get an EVO Corey? And how can you afford it?!

good to hear from you bro. I havent heard from you in so long i honestly thought something happened. but yeah im a def for this sunday, just let me know what time exactly, bruce im gonna need a lil help with my car too. A couple things im not sure of and a couple things that need fixing.

good to hear from you bro. I havent heard from you in so long i honestly thought something happened. but yeah im a def for this sunday, just let me know what time exactly, bruce im gonna need a lil help with my car too. A couple things im not sure of and a couple things that need fixing.
No prolem, just make sure you remember to remove the lambo wings from the 4G so you can put it on your 92' 6/4 combo. You can also leave your car at my house for a week so I can swap my 3 bolt rear end with you. :D

hey guys, yes it is this sunday at 1 pm. Same pool hall as last time. If you need directions, i posted them on this page scroll up if needed.

The funny thing is that, everyone on here found the directions fine. But, then mike comes around and cant find them. What a great education Rutgers is giving you.

BTW Tom, need Mike to pick you up? :tease:

Says the man who can legally drive as of Today ROFL . Stop posting and get back to tuning with link. :D BTW glad I could help Bruce.

Well I'm actually going to be the one completely lost this time. I'll probably drive by you guys a couple times before I even notice where I am. The only place I know how to get to is Salem county and new jersey off road vehicle park. Jersey has TONS of tracks and trails..

You Jersey guys and those god damned circles at every intersection... I HATE THEM with a passion.. :mad: :beatentodeath:

Not only that, but every corner/turn in that state looks the same as the last..

Hey anyone got a cordless drill they can bring? I gotta put my front plate on b/c I got stopped today and the cop told me to take care of it. :( I was gonna wait until I got stopped, I just didn't think it would be so soon.

So is it saturday or sunday?

BTW, this is going to be my first DSM meet (never thought they existed in jersey) :)

i'll be attending this dsm sausage fest at the poolhall(typical dsm meet), I'll be there with my 3 yr old daughter since my wife is working and my badge.....just incase i get pulled over(typical dsm scenario)

Definites:

Me (corey) - cs82685
Scott - 96eclipseNA
Bruce - oldman
blizz (sorry don't know your name)
John
yesitsdsm
rich3389
Adam - ginNBoost
martin - liquidnote

Maybe/probable:

Mike
Adam
Dave
Brad
Albert
Armando
Blitz

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back