The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Halo projectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboBird

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2004
akron, Ohio
I have a red 2G and I want to get Halo projectors, but I am not sure which would look better, the black ones or the clear ones. I any one has any pictures of 2G w/ these please post a link to the gallery and give some imput. Thanx. BTW I will be get a 2G-b Eclipse front bumper, so that will be what they are with.

check out GreyForestGST's Eclipse, looks pretty damn nice if you ask me.

1017up3.jpg

i got the chrome ones.... personal pref.
the chrome ones look awesome and will stand out on my car and match my rims. ;) ;)
i thought black ones on my car would be too much black.

got the chrome ones, they look bling bling with chrom rims :thumb:

Attachments

• my eclipse1.jpg
    my eclipse1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 425
mazenb9981 said:
got the chrome ones, they look bling bling with chrom rims :thumb:

Do you crash your car alot or are the mismatched fenders and hood just a personal touch?

i also have the black or "jdm" style halo projectors and i love them.

ebay is your freind :thumb:

zdrux said:
Do you crash your car alot or are the mismatched fenders and hood just a personal touch?
i bought it with light front damage to the right fender, hood and front bumper. Nothing touched the radiator support or anything else. It s goin to the shop pretty soon. It s winter time, I wont drive it anyways.

Yea, I've got the older black housing ones on my car...I was looking for 'less zoomy' projectors, so thats what I got. Those new ones do look pretty sweet, but a bit too zoomy for my tastes. You can check out my gallery, but like I said, my car is black.

Hey guys, great pics!

Got a few Q's for ya... What brands of halo-projectors do you guys have? And is the beam-pattern just as crappy as the original projectors for the 2G's?

Also, are the black ones "finished" or just black ABS-plastic look? And the chrome ones... is the chrome pretty smooth or are they wobbly?

Thanks!

Fred

Mine are from ebay. I can't compare the beam pattern to the early projectors for the 2g, but its actually got pretty good optics to it. The beam pattern is sharp and bright, with a good cut-off line. I'm using Silverstar bulbs so that helps, but it was a good improvement over stock.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back