The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hail storm in miami

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostnhard

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2006
miami, Florida
Last as im hanging with my team, I decided to go back to the stock bumber before a take my car to the Bodyshop on saturday. I traded my westwing agressor front bumper for my buddy's stock. The WWFB fitted good on my friends car, But when its was time for me to put the stocl bumper on my car i wouldnt fit cuase of the IC pipes.
QUickly i disigned another route for my pipes and went to get them.
when i got back i noted the sky was dark as hell and just as i started working on the pipes,
it happens, HEAVY as rain together with dime sized balls of ice. I thought it was amazing, the fact that i live in miami and saw ice drop from the sky.
So wanted to shareLOL

By the way, will post pics of new install before and after new paint job:thumb:

Yeah, I was at work today and it looked like midnight outside but all we got was just some heavy ass rain for about 20 minutes. I've only seen hail twice since I've been in south florida though.

boostnhard that might be the last time we see that down here, anyways i bringing the car over to the spot tomorrow i just drop on my 5 percent tint so you cant see up in my window.:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back