The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hahaha, took a video of the local weatherman.. got to see....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahahaha, isn't that the guy that was scared of the roaches?

Ya, hes crazy, not the kinda guy you want ruining your weekend by telling you there is going to be a 90% chance of parcip, all weekend.

MyBlack94GST said:

LOL, what roaches are you talking about?

Hey, that guy you guys are talkin about is me! j/k

MyBlack94GST said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

THE REAL DEAL said:
black man with a flip up front!?!?

My first reaction was similar to that of Kyle Broflovski's mother ---> WHA-WHA-WHAAAT?!

GreddyGst said:
There's another clip of that same guy flipping out about roaches..

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic1690.htm

I'm 100% he 'swings the other way' after I saw this link

Nice link Luis. Maybe he's got a speech impediment or something. Or perhaps that's how all the locals talk :rolleyes:

DSMunknown said:
Exactly what I was thinking.

My first reaction was similar to that of Kyle Broflovski's mother - WHAT, WHAT WHAAAT?!

Nice link Luis. Maybe he's got a speech impediment or something. Or perhaps that's how all the locals talk :rolleyes:

Is that suppose to be some kinda comment towards me since he probably lives around here somewhere?, LOL

Spoolio said:
Is that suppose to be some kinda comment towards me since he probably lives around here somewhere?, LOL

Ha! I didn't even think of it that way :D Then I guess it would be the former and not the latter. Or maybe it's because of the "nature vs. nurture" argument ROFL

i dont really know, i had nothing else to say.. LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back