The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Had some fun at the track last night!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
Well last night I went to the track with a few buddies and there ended up being a LOT of dsm's out there. I was really surprised, and all were turbo but one. Everyone was friendly and fairly quick and it was an all around good time. I ran my car a few times, just being easy on it you know...not shifting hard, not launching to hard cause I dont want to break anything before the new turbo goes on.

anyhow my best of the night was a 13.02@105...
This is on 17psi, 91 octane, unported 14b that is cracked to hell and gentle driving. Just how the car is in street trim. Anyhow there was a fellow that ran 2 12.0's with a Big16g which I though was ver impressive. ANyhow Just wanted to let you guys know. And any of you lazy asses from AZ... you all need to start going to the track more;)

AUstin

Those seem like some sweet times for the way you drove. Bet you can't wait to get the new turbo on and get it tuned.

Soon as my pos is back together and broke in you'll know where to find me OMG

I only hope I will be able to compete with that badass motor of yours when I'm all said and done. Great times :thumb:

Well your motor will be almost identical to mine anyway chance... dotn try and be given yourself 1 up's on me... hahahaha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back