1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Gvr4 1417/2000

Posted by SNAKE_15, May 26, 2019

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. SNAKE_15

SNAKE_15 Proven Member

Joined Aug 28, 2012
    Bakersfield, California
    Unortunately I think it's time to move on. Looking to sell my gvr4. It needs some good tlc but starts and runs. I take it to work here and there. No rust on the car, it's been in California it's whole life and only has 105,xxx original miles on the chassis. It does have a freshly rebuilt 6 bolt block that I put in which is all stock minutes .030 cp pistons. I thought I would post the ad here only since I know the og's still use this site and I'd rather give it to someone that is going to take care of it so definitely will not sell it to just anyone. Here's a link to the build. Nothing much as changed since then that I can think of. Asking 4k and feel free to ask any questions or for more pics

https//www.dsmtuners.com/threads/galant-vr-4-1417-2000.512915/

20170507_164541.jpg IMAG0089.jpg

2K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 622  0

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    manual · Galant VR-4