The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Guys using TunerPro RT

boostedtwo

Proven Member
May 7, 2009
Corydon, Indiana
I put in some 950cc injectors and a supra fuel pump. Now I cant get it to run right. I added 310 to my deadtimes and typed 950 into my injector compensation.

with the injector compensationset at 950cc it will rev fine till 5,000, then it acts like a stutterbox but with no boost. It also wont idle with the compensation set at 950. So, I set the compensation back to 450. It idles ( a lil rough) but won't rev at all.

The car is a 92 GSX that is all stock except for the Tunerpro Rt, Ostrich, and Fuel pump. It ran fine prior to the injectors. I tested for boost leaks and got nothing.
I'll post my bin and xdf do you guys see anything? any insight would be great.

To download my bin right click and save as

T_K

Proven Member
Oct 8, 2005
Lodi, New_Jersey
:)

Perhaps that IS a studderbox? Where did you get your original bin file? If you did the typical TunerPro RT setup, you probably got the bin which already has a studderbox set up.

I also have 950ccs but for some reason I will be too lean if I set the compensation value at 950. Right now it's around 800 and sorta OK. Also which xdf file are you using? We can't really look at the bin without the right xdf file.

boostedtwo

Proven Member
May 7, 2009
Corydon, Indiana
The xdf is the same as the bin.
I found out what the problem with boost was, my actuator arm wasn't hooked up.:D What a newb huh?

she boosts okay if I roll into it, if I stomp it it's HELLA rich.

MIdsm

Proven Member
Oct 8, 2003
SW MI, Michigan
Do you have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and can you monitor your fuel pressure? If you don't, your fuel pressure is probably sky high at idle and just keeps going up from there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds