The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Guy catches navy vet spray painting his Evo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man, im sick of seeing this already LOL.

Guy got what he deserved, but if I were the owner, I would pull the video offline. Could come back to bite him in the ass.

It was probably some punk ass kid with a loud car. 4cyl cars turbo or not are ####ing obnoxious especially at night. In the last apartment i had i felt like doing the same thing to about 20 ricers in the area.

Yeah, old are not he acted like a child and had his ass whooped for it.

Maybe the kid in the evo has been ripping up the neighbor at 2am every night with open dump and a straight pipe.

Maybe hes been ripping past his house where his kids play doing 60 in a 25.

Im not too eager to takes sides with a import owning kid. Most of them are punks.

haha. I'm pretty sure by beating that guys ass they ####ed themselves out of restitution. Certainly, the could goto jail for that.

I was thinking the same thing. Now its all over the net, no hushing it now.

Maybe the kid in the evo has been ripping up the neighbor at 2am every night with open dump and a straight pipe.

Im not too eager to takes sides with a import owning kid. Most of them are punks.

I was thinking the same thing. Now its all over the net, no hushing it now.

Wrong, the old guy spray painted 12-7 (Pearl Harbor day) and USN (United States Navy) on the side of the evo. In short he was vandalizing a Japanese car on Pearl Harbor day.

Im not too eager to takes sides with a import owning kid. Most of them are punks

And that makes his action any better than the kids? Nope. I'm not taking sides. Only saying what goes around comes around. Vandalize a car and you should be prepared to have your ass whooped like the child your being. That is all.

i hope the kid with the evo goes to jail. as well. Im sorry but that old guy didn't deserve that bad of a wooping especially since the spray paint came off i believe from reading 2 pages of that nonsense.

Actually i take that back idk. hahaha id be pissed regardless

Mitsubishi made the engines that the zero's used when they attacked pearl harbor. Also, I don't feel for the old ignorant dbag, he got an ass beating and it should of ended there with no jail.

The guy did something wrong and got his ass beat that should of been the end of it. I would love to hear his argument for all the bruises on his face to his wife.

Well as a guy that has had the same thing happen, only they used bigger words and touch up paint, in the heat of the moment it was the best fix they could think of. I too beat the guys ass but he was a young punk and came back for a fight. What he did not know was I just got back from auto body class and my 1/2 drive socket wrench was the perfect tool to fix the problem. I personally am very thankful for his service to preserve freedom but he was wrong.

Why do I find myself wanting a beer after watching that?

The owner of that car went way too far with this one. If he's so concerned about taking the old man to jail then what does he think he's getting out of beating an old man that caused absolutely no bodily harm to himself. That was a hot headed mistake and I believe if he tries to pursue any sort of settlement it's not going to happen.

Serving doesn't necessarily mean the person is better for it. Some people (even in the military) are just disgraces, no matter what.

I think it went a bit too far but I can understand why the guy beat him like that. I would have too, when I was younger.. Sometimes, you learn a few things along the way. :)

They're both dumbasses. The vandalizer obviously has some major issues to do what he did and desearved to pay, but the kid took it to another level with physical violence, and not only will he probably not get his car fixed, he could be looking at a lawsuit, and or jail time. Not the way to handle it. Definetly a combustible situation, but you gotta keep your cool in those situations as hard as it it.

The kid had a chance to do the right thing, he didn't, and he's probably going to pay for it. I believe he may be a trained fighter as well so it's going to end up even worse for him if he is. Evidently he isn't very intelligent either, I mean really.... posting a video up like online. The defense would eat him up about that.

Instead of doing what he should have, he's going to be painted as some young dumbass macho kid who can't keep his cool, assaulted someone, and thought it'd be cool to post it up online to show off to everyone. Instead of doing the mature adult thing he just sealed his own fate. I'd like to see people like this, scammers, cheaters, e.c.t get their asses kicked to, but realisticly society/law doesn't condone vigelanty justice

The OP of the thread said he talked to his lawyer and his lawyer said he was completely fine to keep the video online...and he is a trained MMA fighter. Said the guy pushed him, called him a gook, spit on him, then tried to run away. As the guy got in the van he slammed the door shut on his leg to stop him from getting away. He broke his leg. Then he said he hit him four times or something until he was able to get the guys keys. Story went something like that from what I gathered reading last night. I honestly feel no sympathy for the old man, he got what was coming to him.

Oh, and that crap about the OP being a ricer and being loud in the neighborhood...the guy spray painted 6 other cars as well. It was completely random choices. I would assume they were all japanese cars though because the guy spray painted the same thing on all of them according to the OP of the thread.

If you read a little of the tread, the old guy had also lost his job at the GM factory, and blamed it on "Import cars stealing all the business" or something like that.

That old **** deserved sooooooo much more than what he got. Darwin says he should be eliminated from the gene pool.

From reading a couple posts on several threads. I've probably would have ended up beating this guy as well if he sprayed paint on my car. At first I didn't understand the beating, but if he tried getting away, and spitting? That would definitely set my short temper off.

Pretty sure a light dab of lacker-thinner will remove most of the spray paint off, but still. There's no need to go out, trash people's cars and be a total douche.

Oh, and that crap about the OP being a ricer and being loud in the neighborhood...the guy spray painted 6 other cars as well. It was completely random choices. I would assume they were all japanese cars though because the guy spray painted the same thing on all of them according to the OP of the thread.

Then that goes along exactly with what i was saying. Probably a bunch of loud straight piped hondas vtak'n yo at 2am by his house/apt. By the sound of the video it sounds like a bunch of punk kids. Thug wanna-bees, with tap out tattoos.

I dealt with the same shit at the last apt i was in. ####ing obnoxious ricers, like to hear their exhaust echo off the buildings. Then they have a 1k car alarm on a 1k pos that goes off from a strong breeze.

Im just saying listen to the guy in the video, the story behind it, and im not too eager to take his side. The fact that he posted it online shows that hes a dbag. Like hes proud that he beat up some old guy. What a tool. There are many different ways he could have settled that situation.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back