The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Guitar Hero is more fun than my dsm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex99gst

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Nashville, Tennessee
Man, I can't believe nobody has posted a thread on this yet, but all I can say is WOW OMG this game is intense. I picked it up friday, left on a trip saturday and got back tonight, but man I have played it for atleast 20 hours (I know, no life). I got through everything on medium and at the level 5 hard stuff, but I must say whoever made this up is a genious and this has to be the most fun game I've ever owned. I want to see who else has this and how far they are on it.

is that the game where you play the guitar at a concert or something?

Yeah, play it with a bunch of friends and have a bunch of beers. That is when it becomes sooooo much better.

werd, ive had this for about a week, had to get a ps2 and the game cause my buddy got it and it was so addicting i was over at his house my every waking moment.

im good on hard, but expert is kicking my ass, especially the songs down low(frankenstein, bark at the moon, etc). my fav is still spanish castle magic.

i cant wait till GH2 comes out, i hear theres gonna be double the songs.

Yeah, this game is addicting. A friend brought it over one day and I was hooked from that point on. Had to go out and pick up the game. I don't touch the ps2 much, but this one game has made me come back to it. I blazed through medium the first day, had a bit of trouble with hard, and stumbled through expert, but beat the game. Now I'm working on going back and beating everything with a 5 star rating for Guitar God status. I've gone through easy, medium, about 85% of hard, and then I'm on to expert. Riiiiight. I don't see that one ever happening.

Haha for real man, expert is tough. I'm at the end of hard, but I'm stuck on one song and you have to get 5/5 to move on. I think I might try to do the wireless guitar mod like some of the guys have done on the GH forums. It looks tough but well worth it.

Damn I might have to pick this game up.

I had heard of guitar freaks but this games looks to have real songs.

L2RTSiAWD said:
Damn I might have to pick this game up.

I had heard of guitar freaks but this games looks to have real songs.

Man it is so worth the money. I just found a pimp custom painted controller that I might try to paint today, or something similar:coy:

Attachments

• guitar hero controller2.JPG
    guitar hero controller2.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 371
I just wish that they had more songs to play.

Supposably GH2 will have 40 more songs. I just painted mine tonight like the Eddy Van Halen red with random white stripes, but I did black with blue stripes. I'll get pics up tomorrow after it dries and I redo the neck. I screwed it up because I painted it and the alcohol I used to clean it hadn't dried yet LOL

I hadn't even thought of painting my guitar. That'll give me something to do the next time I get bored.

Need Guitar Hero 2 now damnit! Most of the bonus songs on GH are pretty weak. :notgood:

Went out and figured I'd grab some pics real quick. The last one is progress on the wireless guitar mod, very complicated because everyones instructions are not complete nor do they match how my controller works with the game. :rocks: haha oh well, it will be a learning experience.

Attachments

• guitar hero 001.jpg
    guitar hero 001.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 317
  • guitar hero 002.jpg
    guitar hero 002.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 314
  • guitar hero 003.jpg
    guitar hero 003.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 317
Gave up on the wireless thing for now because its too hard and I want to play:rocks:

Finished the guitar and now its ready to shred.:sneaky:

BTW, playing with a cast on sucks.

Attachments

• guitar hero 005 new.JPG
    guitar hero 005 new.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 303
  • guitar hero 006 new.JPG
    guitar hero 006 new.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 303
wow no f'n way. there are other people like me out there. i love the guitar hero, me and a bunch of my friends play everyday at our shop. we get messed up royally and play till all hours of the night. even my gf (who has never liked let alone played video games) sits by herself and plays just so she can get better and beat up on some of the better people in our group of video superstars!

LOL this thread is so old.

I like the Shadows Fall bonus song in there (i forget the name). really was hoping to get a Dragonforce song in there.

Crazy on You by Heart is a good one. Before the GH2 list was released, i heard the song on the radio and was thinking how they would do it with the strumming and colors, and the first time i played it on GH2 i was amazed on how perfect it was.

btw Freebird on Expert owns. cant get 5 stars...........yet. can do hard with 5 stars most the time with alcohol in me.

My friend won tickets to play Guitar Hero with Angels and Airwaves. Yea, he kicked everyone's ass. He can play behind the back and over the head like its nothing

this game makes no sense to me

just buy a guitar :confused:

i'm with you on this one. my girlfriend and her friend love this game. i played it at walmart and hated it. mainly because it's nothing close to playing a real guitar.

it doesn't take much to develop a game like this and make tons of money either. that's another reason i don't like it. just as lame as DDR imo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back