The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GSX_TC1's 91 Galant VR4 #550/2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just gotta say, if your car was a girl, i'd totally hit on her.
and then get rejected because she'd be out of my league.

Just saying.

We'll I'm saying I don't you to get idea of me doing Awd swap .
Mko has done alot of works

Lol ok

Nice looking build

Thanks man :thumb:

Looks great, you make it look easy!

I work back to back between 2 jobs to do this for my car, its def not easy but totally worth it .:hellyeah:

Just gotta say, if your car was a girl, i'd totally hit on her.
and then get rejected because she'd be out of my league.

Just saying.

ROFL ROFL that is the funniest comment i have EVEr read about my car hahahaROFL ROFL Thank you:D

awesome car man! i only hope that i can find once as clean.

Got my Jay racing Alternator relocation kit in the mail today, this will help the life of my expensive OEM Mitsu alternator.

IMG_5029_zpsf5107d78.jpg

Not really a MOD but its important to me and is worthy of being in my thread so i can remember. Samara Won Ride Of the Month On The Galant Center for Jan 2013 The Galant Center Then she won Ride of the month over at GulfcoastDSM for Jan 2013 • Login and Ride of the Month over at Galant Tuners for Feb 2012 http://www.galanttuners.com/index.php?/topic/1113-february-2013-rotm-gsx-tc/ and last but not least she just won ride of the month on Mitsu-Media for Feb 2013 FebRuary ROTM Voting - Mitsu-Media Im soo proud of her =)

Not really a MOD but its important to me and is worthy of being in my thread so i can remember. Samara Won Ride Of the Month On The Galant Center for Jan 2013 The Galant Center Then she won Ride of the month over at GulfcoastDSM for Jan 2013 • Login and Ride of the Month over at Galant Tuners for Feb 2012 http://www.galanttuners.com/index.php?/topic/1113-february-2013-rotm-gsx-tc/ and last but not least she just won ride of the month on Mitsu-Media for Feb 2013 FebRuary ROTM Voting - Mitsu-Media Im soo proud of her =)

Wow congrats!:thumb:

Thanks guys! =D

Well just got this JDM Baller Status Eterna Sava Grill today Lol , Still have to put the full time 4wd badge on it though.

IMG_5036_zps498dd14b.jpg

My parts inspector making sure everything is good.

IMG_5035_zps0ed8f96f.jpg

IMG_5037_zpsbeaadcb7.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5036_zps498dd14b.jpg
    IMG_5036_zps498dd14b.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5035_zps0ed8f96f.jpg
    IMG_5035_zps0ed8f96f.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5037_zpsbeaadcb7.jpg
    IMG_5037_zpsbeaadcb7.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 42
Got bored and re-did my side decals to saw AWD instead of the Non-existent 4WS that was there before.

IMG_5039_zpsd8429cd8.jpg

Also added this funny one for the windshield Lol

IMG_5040_zpsfe1cd4bd.jpg

JDM Bumper with rear window visor pics coming tomorrow =)

I gotta say Mike, that move over decal is the first thing you've done to Samara that I don't agree with :)

Fine I'll take it off guys geez. i wanna atleast drive around with it for a week though :p

Ok here is the JDM rear bumper installed, and rear window visor too. She looks soo sexy now =)

IMG_5051_zpsd0b8a8b3.jpg

Also mounted my Full time 4WD badge on the Eterna Grill. thats the piece that sets it off. Love it.

IMG_5063_zpsfbd2c6bc.jpg

IMG_5062_zpsc8b8cd5a.jpg

Last edited:
broken record: I love your car so much LOL. loving the grilland bumper.
the move over is not to my taste, but everything else about the car more than makes up for it XD

maybe it's just me, but everything about the car screams "classy and sexy"
but the move over decal kinda says "I'm immature."
no offense.

Thanks man, yeah I know I know, I'm taking off the move over decal LOL, I just wanted to test the waters with it.

BIG thanks to DSMpurity for making Samara Ride of the Month for Feb 2013 =) DSMP February 2013 ROTM Winner - GSX_TC - DSMPurity.net

Well Turns out the rear visor held on with only 3M double sided tape doesnt stay glued on the bottom, so I bought a real OEM Mitsu one with the little clips that fasten it on the windshield and double sided tape of course, finding a real one like this is a rare as hens teeth as my friend Rob Ritchie would say haha

IMG_5069_zpsd0f1f5ac.jpg

Finally got the Front mount centered properly allowing the foglights to sit flush now =)

20130224_164827_zpsc8c63654.jpg

Got a bit more progress done this weekend, got my HID Ballasts all tucked away finally instead of just chillin in the engine bay haha

IMG_5075_zpsbfd20d77.jpg

IMG_5076_zps964f3b21.jpg

Also started mounting the BulFab Crossemember, we had to cut down the north/south bars about 2 inches in order for them to fit properly.

IMG_5081_zps46a90659.jpg

IMG_5078_zps93e9c827.jpg

and finally fixed my oil leak, somehow my old front main seal was toast so we replaced it with a new one. =)

20130215_133931_zps9cf6989e.jpg

IMG_5082_zpsbaf57a85.jpg

and a nice close up of the Break In Turbo

IMG_5080_zps5ebeb7ab.jpg

It'll be pushing it real close but Rob is trying to have it done in time for TX2K13.

IMG_5073_zpsee990035.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back