The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale GSX Wheels and tires for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh408

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2011
Fairfield, California
What's up guys, as the post says I am selling my stock GSX Wheels, I upgraded my brakes to brembos so can't run these wheels anymore, and no I won't run spacers. tires have about 80% life still. they are Falken Ziex tires, yes the wheels do have the center caps as well. pics upon request asking $400 for the set. Alsi have a set of used tires that came off my Evo 8 wheels. $80 for that set, tires only, they still have a good amount of life on those as well or else I would've tossed them. Also have miscellaneous parts left over from my 6 bolt swap. most if these are still new due to being impulse buys, BNIB Autometer Shift Light black edition, BNIB Oil feed line from head has banjo bolt and copper washers , Like new glow shift boost gauge basically installed the piece that goes into the oil filter housing and then took it back off. never ran it. BNIB 1g in a 2g CAS harness 97-99, Used 1g green top CAS, Used tokiko illuminas with H&R Sport Springs for AWD 2G (loved the stance, upgraded to feals) i might have more stuff but these are just off the top of my head. if I didn't put a price just text me and we can discuss it, Prefer Pick up in Gilroy, 408-722-1352

Only have the wheels and tires selling for $320 picked up
and Tokiko Illuminas with H&R sport spring (awd spring rate) $250. both picked up locally or if going to raceworz (Aug 12th) I can bring what interests you with me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back