1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

WTB GSX or TSi AWD in Phx area

Posted by Forced4, Aug 19, 2015

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. Forced4

Forced4 Proven Member

Joined Sep 5, 2003
    Maricopa, Arizona
    Hey guys, I have been gone a long time, but I have wanted back into this scene since I sold my 91GSX 7 or 8 years ago.

I am looking for a clean, not hacked apart and super modded AWD. I prefer white, but I know in the used car market you don't always get that choice. LOL

I don't mind a modded car, but I don't want to have a 500hp monster I can't drive on the daily. Nor do I think there will be one in my price range I would even be open to a GVR-4.

I am looking for 1G or 2G cars. I have had both and love different things about each.

I would prefer to keep my budget at or below $4000. I don't mind doing work on it, but it's needs to be reliable enough to drive without issues.

Thanks

281  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    · 1G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. lasershark

lasershark Proven Member

Joined May 17, 2013
    over yander, Idaho
    If you're willing to travel a little bit this site can help you compile craigslist searches by distance from your zip, state, country... whatever you choose check it out

http://www.searchtempest.com/

good luck :thumb:

3K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. bonecollector

bonecollector Proven Member

Joined Nov 9, 2011
    Peoria, Arizona

Showcar Build 642  7

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
    awd · manual · Galant VR-4
  4. Forced4

Forced4 Proven Member

Joined Sep 5, 2003
    Maricopa, Arizona
    Hey guys..... I am looking again. Any help in the Phoenix or (Flagstaff to Tucson) areas would be appreciated.. I am willing to travel a bit to get the right car.

Thanks

281  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    · 1G DSM