The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G GSX fuel level sensor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#95GS-EX

Proven Member
Feb 9, 2021
Modesto, California
Guys I have a 95 gsx and my fuel gauge is not working but I have what seems to be two fuel level sensors on each side of the tank. What one do I need to replace!?

I did a search online and found it very difficult to see where there are two sensors. in your tank . Every thing I read is one at the fuel pump..
There is another sensor on the fuel rail . Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator

Mitsubishi Eclipse P0463: Fuel Level Sensor Circuit → High Input | Drivetrain Resource (700r4transmissionhq.com)
on the side where the fuel pump is there seems to be one fuel level sensor that is built into the pump but if you uncover the tank on the driver side there seems to be another fuel level sensor. I just don’t know what one I need to replace?

Okay bro.. I found this in my Haynes manual... Dam ... it was right in front of me.. There is more info but when I try to send it .. it says the file is to big and I don`t know how to re-size a pdf file...

Attachments

• Document_2021-03-28_115022.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I was able to save the file as a image.. Hope this can help you

Attachments

• Document_2021-03-28_122639.jpg
    Document_2021-03-28_122639.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Document_2021-03-28_122924.jpg
    Document_2021-03-28_122924.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 22
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back