The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

GSX Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sven97GSX

Probationary Member
Feb 21, 2006
Mahopac, New_York
I just wanted to quickly thank Dan at Pruven Performance in Milford, CT. He strapped my car to the dyno today and even with my restrictive stock intercooler pulled 251.2 AWHP and 263.6 torque at 17psi. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to DSM's (thats pretty much all they do it seems but he did help my friend with his WRX while we were there) and I will definitely be going back to them once I bolt up my front mount :thumb:. Here's a quick link to the dyno pull.
Sven's GSX Dyno

Also here is a link to Dan and his company:
Pruven Performance

~Sven

550's + walbro 255lph pump. Among the first things that were changed on the car. I should be closer to 300 whp once the intercooler is on. I should have gotten rid of the stock intercooler a LONG time ago (it used to be a sleeper, which is why the turbo spoiler isnt on the car). We pretty much hit the limit that the intercooler would let us do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back