The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

GSX Auto/Tampa LQK

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miliman13

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2011
tampa, Florida
hey i would hate to see this gsx get crushed with what's still on it.

at the LKQ in Tampa on causeway blv/and 50th , on the import side of the field is a red auto gsx 2g with the rear sub frame and rear diff completely intact so if some one in the area is looking to do a awd swap, there you go ! -your welcome.

ALSO, return the favor (on the regional/Tampa) if you see anything good out in the junkers !! thanks

I pulled the fuel pump out of it and other than what was already mentioned, theonly other things left were: rear bumper, auto shifter/cables, there's only carpet and front seats, rear plastics. The main stuff like: engine, tranny, head lights, front bumper, dash board, ECU, and TCU were all gone when I saw it last:coy:.

Why yes!!! I did. Buhahahaha. *evil laugh*ROFL
The best ive seen left from a 2g, is that red gsx, but some of the 3g's have nicer ones and im sure they might fit!!

Picked up a trunk carpet, black real nice from a 3000gt for 10 bucks, :confused: but the floor carpet was 7.45 , so I think they just toss out numbers..

AS of 6/9/2014.
local inventory.
Next time any of you find yourself at the local yard please take pictures, and contribute you never know Thanks.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Do they sell whole cars? I keep forgetting to ask when I go there. I couldn't figure out how to talk to an actual person when I called the number.

OHHH SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man for adding to the thread and the local guys!! :)

And i already see something i need; the oem radiator plastic ducts !!!!
Always happy to help out. :thumb:

Speaking of which, I was helping a guy there pull an engine. I left a couple of my sockets with him and grabbed a drink. When I can back dude was gone. So pissed.

I will be back there. I keep finding stupid random parts that I need to complete my interior swap. If you need help out there sometime shoot me a pm.

Ill be heading to tampa this Friday, I may swing by and see what is available. interior pieces bolts here and there...leaky sunroof, maybe find decent seals. Worth checking out for sure, thanks for the update!

I'll likely be out there this weekend. It looks like they just parked a '98 4g64 spyder. I need a few more pieces for my interior.

Always happy to help out. :thumb:

Speaking of which, I was helping a guy there pull an engine. I left a couple of my sockets with him and grabbed a drink. When I can back dude was gone. So pissed.

I will be back there. I keep finding stupid random parts that I need to complete my interior swap. If you need help out there sometime shoot me a pm.
Got ya.
Ill be heading to tampa this Friday, I may swing by and see what is available. interior pieces bolts here and there...leaky sunroof, maybe find decent seals. Worth checking out for sure, thanks for the update!
Loving your build, nice bumper cover.

Man, I feel like I was in the wrong area for looking. I saw a completely different number of 2g and 1g eclipses. I know for sure near the back is an AWD 1g with im pretty sure a 4 bolt rear end still in tact. Everything from the driveshaft back.

I grabbed a hood and hatch with working struts off an RS that was sitting near one of the outer rows.

I noticed LOL. I searched both sections pretty good for about an hour before I decided on which car I wanted parts from. If those in the pics havnt been crushed yet, theres probably a good 12-16 dsms there.

Dammit, i really need to work on the car this weekend and some other related stuff. I would love to get the awd stuff though.

Heading from the east coast tomorrow, im planning on stopping in and rummaging through parts! im excited. probably taking my little ole 2g there too, needing inner fender liners, window trim, and lawd knows what else LOL.

Attachments

• 20140801_145703.jpg
    20140801_145703.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 20140801_150800.jpg
    20140801_150800.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 20140801_150826.jpg
    20140801_150826.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 20140801_152104.jpg
    20140801_152104.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 135
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back