The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G GST Megans Racing Downpipe/JDM Exhaust Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First off i would like to thank everyone on dsm for helping me out with any questions i may have had so i would like to give back to the community this is the review of my exhaust system now the jdm exhaust i have had reports of them not being welded correct and falling apart so i will do a followup review after 6 months

My Car 99 Eclipse Spider Turbo
Exhaust System

Pros This Exhaust System was Direct Bolt On No Modifications Needed Fits Stock Oem Turbo

1. Megans Racing Downpipe - Ebay Price $139.95

The Megans Racing Downpipe
Version 1
utilizes 2.5" ID for the inlet and outlet flange And Will Work For Stock Turbo Setup
Version 2
Has 3.0" ID And Will not Work With Stock Setup You Would Need To Upgrade The Turbo Housing Elbow Pipe

Note: This down pipe is not legal in states that have emissions requirements because it removes the cat

2.GST 2.0 TURBO 4"ROLLED TIP STAINLESS EXHAUST CATBACK SYSTEM
T304 Stainless Steel JDM Performance Exhaust
Ebay Price Was $112.98

Inlet Diameter: 2.25" ID
Main Piping Diameter: 3" OD
Outlet Diameter: 4" OD(Muffler Exhaust Tip)

Final Thoughts
Installation was a breeze Direct Bolt mounted right up to my stock Mounting Points
i love how the exhaust sounds it don't sound like a rice or fart can it has a deep tone very happy with the outcome was well worth the money i have had reports from other members regarding the welds falling apart on the jdm cat back i will post a follow up if this happends to me

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back