The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G GSM Anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knightshadow

Probationary Member
Feb 4, 2019
Belize, Central_America
{sheepishly standing up}.Good afternoon. My name is Nelson. I’m from Belize, Central America. And I just got 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. It needs work. But I’m determined to change her in the beauty she deserves to be. For now she is recovering from a traumatic experience and only wants to show a little side of her. I hope with your support we can take her out of the cocoon of neglect and make her unique. Thanks for listening. {clapping as I sit down}.

Attachments

• 168E1D0C-A97F-44E4-86B5-2708C8068D1C.jpeg
    168E1D0C-A97F-44E4-86B5-2708C8068D1C.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 42
Hello Nelson, you should know that the 1st step of addiction recovery is admitting you have an addiction without even realizing the addiction has you.. :) The fact that you decided to venture down the path of saving this car shows us that you are embracing the DSM addiction out of the gate and we as a community support your bravado as we see you bring this gem back to life.. WELCOME!!

Welcome, seen a few central/South American members showing up lately, good to know it's not just a crazy American thing!

Let us know if we can help you, or just post progress when you can!

Thanks for the greetings. You bet I will keep you posted. I have to check in weekly with my support group. . By the way this what I got first before joining this group.
Thanks,

Attachments

• 259CCDB3-9D42-404C-9FCE-188D50481D69.jpeg
    259CCDB3-9D42-404C-9FCE-188D50481D69.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for the greetings. You bet I will keep you posted. I have to check in weekly with my support group. . By the way this what I got first before joining this group.
Thanks,

Luring you in with the "cheap stuff' just to get you "Hooked" Nelson!. :p

Welcome to the best DSM forum on the net! If you can't find it here, you won't find it at all.
Always nice to have folks from all around the world on this forum, coming together to help each other out, like the guys before me! The GST should be a nice, fun, quick little car once she is brought back to her "glory"!!!
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back