1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G GSM Anonymous

Posted by Knightshadow, Feb 6, 2019

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Ace Race Parts
  1. Knightshadow

Knightshadow Probationary Member

Joined Feb 4, 2019
    Belize, Central America
    {sheepishly standing up}.Good afternoon. My name is Nelson. I’m from Belize, Central America. And I just got 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. It needs work. But I’m determined to change her in the beauty she deserves to be. For now she is recovering from a traumatic experience and only wants to show a little side of her. I hope with your support we can take her out of the cocoon of neglect and make her unique. Thanks for listening. {clapping as I sit down}.

Attached Files:

Road Race Build 73  1

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. ChessmoDSM

ChessmoDSM Supporting VIP

Joined Apr 22, 2017
    Burlington, Vermont
    Hello Nelson, you should know that the 1st step of addiction recovery is admitting you have an addiction without even realizing the addiction has you.. :) The fact that you decided to venture down the path of saving this car shows us that you are embracing the DSM addiction out of the gate and we as a community support your bravado as we see you bring this gem back to life.. WELCOME!!

3. tametalon92

tametalon92 Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 5, 2012
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    Welcome, seen a few central/South American members showing up lately, good to know it's not just a crazy American thing!

Let us know if we can help you, or just post progress when you can!

Street Build 274  7

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 510  1

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM

Street Build 1K  10

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  4. Knightshadow

Joined Feb 4, 2019
    Belize, Central America
    Thanks for the greetings. You bet I will keep you posted. I have to check in weekly with my support group. . By the way this what I got first before joining this group.
    Thanks,

Attached Files:

Road Race Build 73  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    tametalon92 likes this.
  5. 1990TSIAWDTALON

1990TSIAWDTALON Moderator

Joined Nov 14, 2013
    Independence, Kansas
    Luring you in with the "cheap stuff' just to get you "Hooked" Nelson!. :p

Welcome to the best DSM forum on the net! If you can't find it here, you won't find it at all.
    Always nice to have folks from all around the world on this forum, coming together to help each other out, like the guys before me! The GST should be a nice, fun, quick little car once she is brought back to her "glory"!!!
    Marty

Street Build 2K  16

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM

Street Build 4K  25

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    13.620 @ 108.460 · 1G DSM

3K  24

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    13.612 @ 107.760 · 1G DSM
  6. Knightshadow

Joined Feb 4, 2019
    Belize, Central America
    Good day. Thanks. Now I should start posting in the newbie forum from now on? Had a question?

Thanks,
    Nelson

Road Race Build 73  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM