The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

GSC S3, FP3052, 538whp Mustang dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RG's MD500 Mustang dyno. Have done ~1100 pulls on this machine. A 150lb heavier 1g awd did 136mph on 503 whp on this dyno so I'll be looking for 142+ when the track opens in 2015.
Does anyone know what the current mph record is on an fp3052?

That's solid power man! Not that it matters much but what correction factor was that? I could be, and probably am, behind on things but I don't remember seeing higher than 131mph on that turbo.

No correction factor, air temp 11.5c, barometer low 102s. I don't use any weather corrected numbers, and WC number of 653 is dyno jet equivalent.

http://i.imgur.com/oreVytB.jpg

The interesting thing about nitro is it still makes power running rich. Leaning out 0.2 picked up 12whp, and I'm sure there's more power to be had with rpm based boost control.

Right now I'm using a MBC and boost goes up 3 psi on the mid range with nitro so I had to dial it down. More testing needed.

PNW, yes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back