The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

GS-T to GSX Fuel Pump Splice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KtuluGTR

Probationary Member
May 24, 2011
Ames, Iowa
We have a gutted TSi AWD (Eclipse Conversion) and a GS-T parts car. I am in the process of swapping the main ECU harness and chassis harness. Aside from some random issues with the main harness everything seems to be going well. Right until I had to swap chassis harnesses from the GS-T to the AWD.

The issue came when I reached the fuel pump. Obviously having different fuel pumps on both cars they also have different connectors. What I need to know is how would I splice the GS-T harness to the AWD pump? One has a very basic plug and the other has multiple wires running into the plug. :banghead:

I found the 2G AWD Fuel Pump Rewire for Dummies! http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/electrical-tech/403828-2g-awd-fuel-pump-rewire-dummies.html

and

2g GS-T (FWD) & GSX (AWD) Fuel Pump Rewire Diagram
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...s-t-fwd-gsx-awd-fuel-pump-rewire-diagram.html

but with so many wires in the AWD harness I dont know what they all do! I dont want to cut and leave and important wires or splice any together without knowing what each wire does. Anywhere else on the car I would just troubleshoot and see what happens, but dealing with fuel and electricity I am a little paranoid... HELP!:confused:

If you're still having issues, you may want to look in a factory service manual for the model year(s) you're dealing with and see if their wiring diagrams shed any light on what each wire does.

^^^ This is what I used for the AWD swap I did and it worked great for me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back