The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GS-t or GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse9204

Probationary Member
Jun 7, 2002
solon_IA
i'm wondering if i should get a 1st gen gs-t or gsx cuz the ones i find are all around 2500 and my 1st gen 1.8 is way to slow so if i bought a laser or talon could i just switch the rear end out so i wouldn't have to buy another body kit but i waanna know which everybody prefers front drive or awd?

Originally posted by gstspyder1998
I would've gotten the GSX if they had it available but I just went for the Spyder because I don't plan on drag racing the car!!! Nothing beats going top down during the summer... EXCEPT AN AWD SPYDER!!!! :D

I second that!!! Nothin beats a drop top in the summer! I drag race the spyder and Ive done pretty well at it. Launches Ive done good with, but against a AWD car, Id catch em in 3rd most of the time. But AWD is the way to go for drag. AWD Conversion here I come!!! Just need time and a little $$$$$.

Originally posted by Dannyboy1201
Ive had both FWD and AWD and i dont care how much you defend FWD.. AWD is the way to go....

I hate when people state an opinion as if it's a fact. No matter HOW much you prefer AWD... that doesn't make it the way to go. FWD and AWD both have their different advantages and disadvantages.

thanks for all the replies but i ended up buyin a civic...no just kidding i bought a 92 gsx w/ 71000 miles and in near perfect shape for 2500 i drove a gst and it felt quik but theres too much wheels spin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back