The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GS Review??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WMD said:
Off-roading is fun though and you cant do that in an eclipse. ROFL Well you could but it wouldnt be a pretty sight.

Word............ The saddest thing i've ever seen was two guys taking an sti and an evo out into the sand dunes:barf: Talk about poor treatment:cry:

Yeah but those are rally cars....thats where they get their roots from (WRC Rally's and such). Their's a video called "Chasing the Touge" and got a group of guys doing that stuff......don't get me wrong you wouldn't catch me doing that with my car (unless I had two).

BigRand said:
Yeah but those are rally cars....thats where they get their roots from (WRC Rally's and such). Their's a video called "Chasing the Touge" and got a group of guys doing that stuff......don't get me wrong you wouldn't catch me doing that with my car (unless I had two).

True, but straight sand??? If I had an evo...........it would be soooo babied!!!

Minus the mods of course:thumb:

I'm a old timer on here....... Try to get a 95. I had a 98 and had so many problems, so many sensors on that car that is not necessary, they break and are expensive. 95's are obd1 and in my opinion they run better.

umm...yeah, how bout you name a few of those sensors that the 95's just magically don't need. I would sure like to know.

There is a difference believe me. I havent been on this site and I haven't had the car in a long time. I prob forgot a couple sensors that aren't really necessary but bug you when the check engine light comes up. When i had my gs along time ago, they were popular and alot of people / friends had them around my town. I hardly ever see one now. I miss that 420 motor..... but anyways for some reason 95's always ran better. I know i always had stupid check engine lights for the dumbest things, cam shaft position sensor, tps sensor bad, o2 sensor went bad, coolant low when it was actually full. I hardly ever seen 95s' with those problems

MitzEclipse said:
There is a difference believe me. I havent been on this site and I haven't had the car in a long time. I prob forgot a couple sensors that aren't really necessary but bug you when the check engine light comes up. When i had my gs along time ago, they were popular and alot of people / friends had them around my town. I hardly ever see one now. I miss that 420 motor..... but anyways for some reason 95's always ran better. I know i always had stupid check engine lights for the dumbest things, cam shaft position sensor, tps sensor bad, o2 sensor went bad, coolant low when it was actually full. I hardly ever seen 95s' with those problems

I believe that is called a Lemon. I have a 99 and only have had to replace the o2, and thats because I had 70k miles on it. Just because yours was a pile, doesn't mean they all are. :thumb:

i think it was honestly, i had it for many years, at first it was very good the only problem i ever had was that dam power steering and alt belt. After it hit like 100k it started causing all sort of electrical problems I blew 2 engine's. The first one piston rings fried, 2nd one blew in a week the oil pump failed, other then those problems i listed everything else seemed fine. It could be also that when they replaced the engine under warranty that they messed something up in the eletrical.

Trucloner11 said:
I have a GS I'd like to sell, PM me if interested
You can't post things your selling in this forum or any other then the classifieds, which you cannot use as a rookie.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back