The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

group meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We just had a meet at Strictly Import Motorsports and went to the drag strip last week. We are having another one soon just join the group on facebook so you will know the events

Dang, I wanna come, but id feel embarrased to bring my Eclipse haha. I just started in this whole scene. Anyone know of where I can get performance parts here in Michigan?

im from lake orion just north of pontiac, i went up to lapeer drag and they re did the return road and fixed it up pretty decent. If anyone wants to meet out here for a track day or metro detroit let me know

Im from mid Michigan looking for people to hang out with. Right now i got a 5 speed 99 eclipse GS non-turbo and in the up coming weeks im buying a talon awd turbo 5 speed.

yea lets meet up before winter. macomb area, or royal oak. let set something up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back