The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

*GROUP BUY * CompWorks 2g Fender Braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not to derail Mr. Goblin's post, but RRE no longer makes the upper front bar. They mentioned that I bought the last one. The lower bar is still in stock. Any solid strut bar should work fine.
No problem. Just used the link since it had pictures. Bummer to hear the front is no longer made. DC sports makes a nice solid one too last I checked.

The list is now closed. I'm going to update the list in the order of people who have payed over the weekend. I'll be ordering all the laser cut bits tomorrow and start building set on August 1. So if you want your set payment is due by August 1. That would give everyone plenty of time.

Thanks,
Kevin

Dont forget me and the bits i need! Let me know what i owe you

When is the deadline for payment before we get booted from the list? Just had to buy an alternator for my BMW so that's where funds went smh...

Ugh, I need to get on the forums more often so I don't miss stuff like this. If you have anyone flake out on payment I will gladly jump in and take a set.

If you send payment your on the list. I order 40 sets of brackets last week just to be safe and for anyone who may want to jump in at the end.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back