The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Group Buy #10 is live! : VOLK 2G spherical 4130 front LCA’s (fall 2022)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99gst_racer

Apr 5, 2003
Coloma, Michigan
Our 2G Front LCA fall '22 group buy is live!!

Our materials prices on these are climbing like wildfire. We're locking in on this round at $699 shipped for the set. The next GB may cost more, so don't delay!

These arms are fabricated from 4130 chromoly tubing. They weigh in 30% lighter than the OE arm. (5.0 lbs, VS. 3.5 lbs) So total weight savings = 3.0 lbs. The shock mount and inboard end use Teflon-lined sphericals. We currently have 206 sets previously produced and being used in the field from previous group buys.

Aside from the weight savings, other benefits include:
* A stronger, rebuildable, and greasable balljoint
* ~1/2" drop on the outboard pivot, which helps raise the roll center
* ~1/2" more shock travel (lowered mount)
* All sphericals, so no more bushing deflection

These arms are powdercoated chassis black. They will come assembled and greased with Joe Gibbs Driven grease. They will also include boots over the ball joints as a standard option.

Price is $699 shipped anywhere in the US.
If you require boots and seals over the other sphericals, it will be an additional $35 total.
If you're outside of the US, e-mail me for a freight quote.

Full payment up front is required to get on the list. PayPal is preferred. I also accept personal checks, money orders, and cashiers checks.

I will begin work on these as soon as I get a final count. We plan to turn this GB around in record time. All components are in stock right now except for balljoints.

If interested, please DM or e-mail: [email protected]

EXTRA::: If you'd like to add in a set of 2G tubular toe arms or trailing arms to your order, I will include them in your LCA shipment at a discounted price! This applies to these arm sets only:
Toe arms (AWD or FWD): $179
Trailing arms (single adjustable): $179
Trailing arms (double adjustable): $189

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1) Kenny Kline
2) Anthony Agosti
3) Scott Sopko
4) Chad Penning
5) Jose Gonzalez
6) Matt Miner
7) Tony Davis
8) Brian Wu
9) Andrew Gonzales
10) Andrew MacNab
11) Justin Harris
12) Steven Indelicato
13) Francesco Torres
14) Victor Diaz
15) Jose Ibarra
16)

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back