The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

grill question for blitz kit.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipse0508

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2003
Plattsburgh, New_York
hey everyone.....

i have a 95 gs that i am having a blitz kit installed as we speak.....
i like the look of the mesh grill in all the openings in this kit, but I am trying to find a place to buy it. I found some that are 8" x 48"long, but i dont think that is large enough for the large hole in the center of my kit. does anyone with a blitz kit know where I could get a piece that is atleast big enough for this?? also how do you install these grills....i dont want to be able to see the holes or anything from the outside of the bumper. any pics and or comments would be appreciated.....see pic below

sorry for the low resoltion...its my camera phone

Attachments

• blitz front2.jpg
    blitz front2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 154
Goto Lowes, or Home Depot, or Menards, or whatever they're called where you're from. They should have huge rolls of that mesh there.

You can get a huge sheet of it from extremedimensions.com, That's what I did, I do got blitz too.

eclipse0508 said:
hey everyone.....

I found some that are 8" x 48"long, but i dont think that is large enough for the large hole in the center of my kit.

do you have access to a tape measure? you could measure that opening and then you would know.

on my old GST, we put the grill in and then bent it around the lips on the inside of the bumper, then fiberglassed over it to hold it in. People have done it all different ways, the glass worked good for me though.

yeah i do have access to a tape measure.....but the shop my car is in is about an hour away. i was just wondering what everyone else with a blitz used...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back