The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Greetings.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sovietterran

Probationary Member
Sep 23, 2013
Monument, Colorado
Greetings, I just picked up a 95 Eclipse RS so it's forum joining time.

I'm actually a die hard(ish) chevy driver, but after losing my impala to a crash I began looking around for something fun and ended up on an epic quest that lead me through a civic beater, an endless line of Datsun flirtations, and to a reasonable deal on this Eclipse. Needless to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. My current plan is to DD this thing while I buy, restore, and rb25det swap an s30 z (longer term project I want to start next year) but I already am gaining an affinity for my DSM and may just get bit by the power bug.

The current "mods" it has are a second set of 18" Drag DR19s sporting newer low profiles, 1997 bumpercover and grill, a 420a swapped from a 97 avenger with new headers, down pipe, and a magniflow catback exaust. I've been toying with the idea of tuning it, but first I have a timing belt change to do within 15000 miles, an intermittent interior light issues to fix, and to figure out what I'm going to do about the paint. That gives me time to think on it, a GSX, and my Z goals before choosing one. So yeah, I'm very happy to find myself a part of the DSM family, and I will be using this site for a lot of DIY maintenance and possibly some minor to major tuning help. May my vroom vroom become zoom zoom. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back