The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

greetings! new member here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bc88

Probationary Member
Jun 26, 2021
painesville, Ohio
hello! just found this site while searching some stuff for my eagle. i recently purchased a 1995 eagle talon esi and i'm having a few issues and a lot of the searches i've done so far have sent me here, so figured i might as well join the site. attached is a photo of my eagle.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome. Nice looking car.

You’ve come to the right place for answers. Learn from the collective wisdom of other members, but be sure to share what you have learned to help future DSM owners in the same position you are now.

Also, be sure to fill out your car’s profile in your member information section. Since these cars came in various forms with different engine and transmission combinations, we will refer to it when you ask a question, so we can be sure we’re giving you the right advice.

thank you!
this is my first dsm car. i'm more of a vw guy historically, i have a modded '02 jetta turbo and an '86 scirocco, along with an '86 trans am. i kind of stumbled on this car locally, really liked the color and looks of it. i picked it up for $2200 and it only has 120k on it. body is solid, not a spot of rust, interior needs a little work, dirty and headliner is sagging bad, but overall really nice for cheap price. other then interior i want to upgrade the suspension, sits a little high for my taste and probably put a slightly bigger wheel on her. then i'll go from there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back