The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Greetings from MISERY! (missouri)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420a talon

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2011
Lebanon, Missouri
Greeting's my name is tyler and i recently bought a 5 spd 95 talon for $900. Needs a few things to get it running but i think overall a good start

Things she needs:

New harmonic balancer(PO used a hammer to put it on. beat it to hell then he took it off)

Head gasket (Engine was apparently rebuilt and the gasket didnt set in so it leaks)

Tires(well thats pretty explanitory)

Battery

And a bumper.

She is forest green with 3rd gen eclipse 16'' rims. I plan to paint them gold because im doing a green and gold scheme. ABSOLUTELY NO BODYKITS WILL BE USED ON THIS BUILD! keepin it dsm no painting of the interior. Just underglow led lights. ### there cool LOL

only one pic of her right now

Hope you enjoy ROFL

Attachments

• talon.jpg
    talon.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 47
Welcome!!! I think green looks good on our cars :D

Indeed i think so too. Hood MIGHT get painted black. but i dont know how it will contrast with the green and gold.

probably the only riced out thing that will go on this car will be the ebay header (LOL) i refuse to pay 450 bucks for a 4-2-1

I need a front bumper. Doesnt matter what color it will just get repainted. anyone care to sell me one?

Last edited:
yes because headers are rice LOL thats funny you know nothing your talking about.

I would recommend you look into putting a turbo in it, if your gonna go with performance i've been down that road on planning to go all motor with bolt ons and I pretty much got no power out of it; I would loose to my friends racing and just kept on adding stuff to it and now I regret spending all the money on bolt ons when i could have just saved up for a turbo kit.

Dont believe any of those companies that say your gonna get like 10-15 horsepower out of a bolt on, its BS from what information i've gathered you can only expect to see that much power on boosted cars and cars with big engines.

Boost is the way to go as long as you know what you're doing.

:tease:oh and dont paint the hood black you will be made fun of when people that see that hood realize that the hood isnt CF. Just go with the real stuff and it will actually make a difference trust me.

unpainted cf is rice if your going to black out the hood make it a panda and do it all the way back.

were at in missouri do you live i live in cuba missouri nice ride by the way did you buy that car off of craigslist saw a car that looks the same on craigslist

Welcome friend. I'm new to the community as well. If you ever run into a problem, search search search this site, and if you can't find it, make a thread. These guys on here are the coolest. My problem was solved in like a day or two. Oh yeah, take 936DSMboy advise, boost it, you won't regret it.

-Justan

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back