The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Green Googly Thing!!!! (omg pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
ok so the story starts when im stuck in the mall shopping with my girlfriend. she takes me into claires cause she wants to "look around". which in girl means waste 20 min and then never buy anything. so were in there and they have all these weird toys and i spotted this thing, on the package someone has it stretched over their foot and their foot is all spiky like a monster.... well i had to have it so my girlfriend bought it for me so i can occupy myself while i walked around the mall.... anyway here are the pics.

here it is in my hand.... looks like your ordinary spikey green ball

Attachments

• DSC02197.jpg
    DSC02197.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 551
and here it is stretched over my head!!!! 0mG !!

note: in real life i dont look that weird... green things stretched on your head kinda do that :D

PS , can you tell im really bored?

Attachments

• DSC02196.jpg
    DSC02196.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 766
that thing is the shit...i like those geo ball things that epand from like a foot across to big enough to put your head in

ahahaha :laugh: Drive around with your window down and that on your head.

Get pictures if you do the aforementioned.

that thing is crazy looking, what is the sole purpose for it? Is it just something to have sittin around, is it a doggie toy or something i dont even know about? :D

looks crazy on your dome though! :thumb: :talon:

leet said:
Get pictures if you do the aforementioned.

word

my buddy got me this can topper for my birthday as a gag gift. it's basicly a #### and balls....anyway...classic to put it in your pants and walk around the mall with people lookin at your "####"

That spiky thing is pretty cool....LOL :laugh:

Wow. the title of this made me think back to summer camp, cause there was a tale of a green monster that lived in the lake. :laugh:

that's awesome. i have to get one for myself. :thumb:

Defiant said:
Can you stretch it down to your chin?

IhopeIhopeIhopeIhope....

:rolleyes:

very amusing defiant... you just want me to rip it dont you!! it says on the package dont put over your face, youre lucky i read it! :p

edit: i just got a great idea, im gonna stretch this over something on my DSM!! pics to come!! haha

haha, that made me laugh "to occupy myself at the mall";

how do they do it? its so boring.

EclpzLvr97 said:
:laugh: :p
You weirdo. :rolleyes:
Not so much, really. You ever seen a postcard from Barnegat? Would you like to guess why not?

It's even scarier than that.

Oh, well. We had to put the Three Mile Island waste someplace.

how much, and when you put it over your head does it like wanna stretch back to normal so it pulls on your forehead?

DevilSperm said:
wrap that thing around your balls and show some chick your "new" disease

That is so wrong, it's hilarious.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back