The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Greddy Type S BOV

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooah

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Olathe, Kansas
ok first does anyone know how much psi this thing holds for sure? i saw 18 on ebay..but thats ebay..i need it to crank out 25 psi, and is there any harm that i can cause from screwing the screw all the way down...or really far? what kind of noise will this make (venting) thanks

it should hold 25 psi easily... and the screw thing is more of a tuning thing... screw it down some what, and then take it for a test drive and if it flutters when your driving, turn it to softer. i'm running stock boost and it kinda flutters in low rpms, and my nut is about 6 'rings' from the top of the top

it shouldnt hurt your car if you torque it down, it will just flutter, if that happens loosen it until it doesnt. On the greddy website, they say just to use "trial and error" method....

oh and i dont recommend venting but if thats what you wanna do then ok

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back