The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Greddy Type S BOV

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97GSTJake

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 3, 2006
North Vernon, Indiana
Ok guys, last night i just bought a Greddy Type S blow off valve and 3000gt/stealth flange attached for 90 bucks off of 3si. My question is will the type s fit directly into my stock uicp using the 3000gt flange attached to it? The flange looks like it would directly plug into my stock pipe, but i just want to make sure i wont have to get an ECLIPSE flange for it. The 3KGT flange takes the original type s shape and makes into a keylike shape, just a cylinder type shape. I am recirculating this bov, will the installation be very hard on this?

So the flange you got for your BOV fits into thee stock 2g flange?? I know the stock 2g one is a slide fittment, with different flanges for different BOV's but they all have the same bottom so that you can just stick it right to the stock flange.

No no, thats what i am asking, if you guys think the 3000gt flange will work on my eclipse gst 2g or if i need to buy an eclipse flange

The 3000gt flange should slip into the hole where the stock BOV sits. Why don't you just take the stock one out and see if it fits in there and tighten it down. Then stray some soap and water around the clamp and bov to see if air bubbles up the soap to see if it is leaking at all.

You should have a gasket for the flange you could use to match it up with.

Sweet, so it should fit into there.....that bov and 3kgt flange should be here sometime this weekend and hopefully it will bolt right up, i dont actually have the stock 3kgt to try this and see if it would fit....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back