The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Greddy Trust Bov

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Mason

Proven Member
Apr 29, 2017
Covington, Kentucky
Question, I’ve seen one of these blow off valves instead on a couple different cars. I noticed the side port was left open... I originally thought this would run back to the intake ... should mine be open?

Attachments

• 7CE87185-2BEA-41DC-88AC-828E2DB4816B.jpeg
    7CE87185-2BEA-41DC-88AC-828E2DB4816B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
Adapter? I actually have it hooked up and got some turbo flutter out of it yesterday. Trying to clean up and fix vacuum lines currently. I had one running from firewall, to what I assume goes to the gas tank? , hooked up somewhere it wasn’t suppose to be. I have a tial qr also that was installed when I bought the car but debating on which one to run. Thanks tho

my bad i didn't look at the picture in full view. so route the outlet on the BOV back to the intake. if your getting flutter you may need to back off the adjustment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back