The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Greddy Profec B spec 2 install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok the pictures are going to be posted in order...so when you see Picture 1...that is picture one and 2 is next one uploaded...here ya go...did it tonight

Have a general idea of where you are going to place the unit…..I am putting it on my steering column on top of my turbo timer

First off you need to find a place to pull all your hoses and connectors through. I found that he steering column boot works well.
PICTURE 1

You need to tee the boost pressure host for the unit fromt the fuel pressure solenoid which is here (
PICTURE2
So it looks like this
PICTURE3
Then run the hose through the firewall to the back of the unit and don’t forget the filter included.
This is how I put my boost controller on the dash….
Picture 4

On the solenoid, the com side is plugged into a t from the waste gate (teed into the hose that runs from the waste gate to the housing..) the black one
Then the ON side goes to the vacuum hose from the intake to the BOV, the silver one in the pic.
Make sure you take the plastic fittings out of all the holes…there is a third for an external waste gate.
dont forget the rubber mounting things…you have to have them.
PICTURE 5

Run the wire from the unit to the solenoid and connect them.
Then connect the wire to the back of the unit.

All that is left is the power and ground wire…
tapt he power wire into a power source that is on when the car is…I am using the power wire for the turbo timer…you can use anything that turns off when the car does
For the ground…just ground it,

Then just set it up guys…..its that easy…took about 2 hours…..but I ended up running the harness backwards and stupid mistakes like that….just take your time and have fun!!
final product...night pic i know but hey
picture 6

Attachments

• 1st step.jpg
    1st step.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9,040
picture 2

Attachments

• 2nd step.jpg
    2nd step.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 9,181
pcture 3

Attachments

• 3rd step.jpg
    3rd step.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8,899
picture 4

Attachments

• step 4.jpg
    step 4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9,081
picture 5

Attachments

• last step.jpg
    last step.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8,750
and finally what it looks like

Attachments

• final product.jpg
    final product.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 8,762
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back