The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Great Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackViper

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2002
Goose Creek, South_Carolina
Anyone seen the commercial for the Nissan Sentra?

Its the one where theres a guy squating behind some trash cans and 4 guys drive up in a sentra and hit him with waterballons. The whole time theres this really dramatic music playing like someones dying. God damn that commercial is funny, most just compeltely suck ass and really piss me off, but those Nissan people made a great one.

Please feel free to add other commercials you like.

BlackViper

that honda nation commercial with the sounds implimeted into it..:D

Well, they aren't car commercials but my two favorites are the Budweiser "Real Men of Genius" commercial, and the Nike Gridiron commercial featuring the computer animated Mike Vick and Terrell Owens. That commercial is sick.

Originally posted by GinNBoost
the Nike Gridiron commercial featuring the computer animated Mike Vick and Terrell Owens. That commercial is sick.

When I first saw that commercial I thought it was for a video game. Now I haven't played video games in over 10 years but if that was a real game I'd probably get back into it.

The classical VW (i think) comercial where the guy parks his car, walks away, then you hear a shooping cart comming its about to hit the car and BOOM he tackles it at full force, sooo funny.

Or the comercial with the car(can't remember what type) and the dog comes runnin around the corner of the house and runs straight into it and its like "it only looks fast", i rthink it was a celica

Actually that new Linux commercial with Mohammed Ali at the end is pretty tight.

Man the funniest commercial is the one they be playin on ESPN where the mascot jumps off the trampoline to make one of those crazy ass dunks, and a fan comes out from the crowd and blocks the complete crap outta the mascot. OMG its hilarious especially when the guy goes back into the crowd with his buddies and hes like "all ball!! all ball!!!" i swear to God I :cry: of laughter, anyone seen it??

Ah, that sentra commercial is great. Its like mocking the godfather or something. isnt there a scene in some mob movie where that happens? guys get out of a black benz or something, and gun down some dude while italian opera is playing? Good times.

And yes, that evo commercial is classic.

I nearly cried when i saw that. The beauty of the evo, and the 4g63 platform. woot!:dsm: :talon: :laser:

Originally posted by MyEclipse5

Or the comercial with the car(can't remember what type) and the dog comes runnin around the corner of the house and runs straight into it and its like "it only looks fast", i rthink it was a celica
I loved that one. I also like the Tiburon commercial where the guy rescues his dog being chased by another, and tells him, "I told you she had a boyfriend."

Originally posted by MyEclipse5
The classical VW (i think) comercial where the guy parks his car, walks away, then you hear a shooping cart comming its about to hit the car and BOOM he tackles it at full force, sooo funny.

I remember that VW one. I think it was a Jetta. It was pretty damn funny how the guy just tackles the shit out of it. Damn its good when people come up with funny commercials, but considering how many there are, 382956329864928137482234242, and who makes them you have to admit most of them have to be shitty.

BlackViper

Originally posted by TheTSiGuy
Ah, that sentra commercial is great. Its like mocking the godfather or something. isnt there a scene in some mob movie where that happens? guys get out of a black benz or something, and gun down some dude while italian opera is playing? Good times.

yes it is the godfather I tought that commercial was great. Another funny one was way way way back in the day it was one of teh super bowl commercials and the guy just gets his car out of the car wash and then has to run from the birds trying to shit on it. The birds have little aimers and radio's and stuff and they shoot their shit like they are machine guns on an old WWII fighter plane. I thought that commercial was a riot anyone remember it???

the best one i ever saw was actually for Mitsubishi motors in general... what made it so awesome (and sadly i saw it only once while watchin tv in a hotel) was that the 3g eclipse were already out, but they showed a red 2g.
the whole theme was about the import scene and the love for fast cars out on the street, etc. i wish i could see it again b/c i was so suprised, i couldn't fully take it all in on the first watch.
:dsm:

I like the wiskas commercial where you see a cat in like Africa, then all of a sudden it ups and chases a herd of buffalo, and they're all running from it, thats a good one to me :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back