The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Graduating tomorrow!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlaskanDsm

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
Okay, so this is a totally pointless thread. I am just so excited that I just wanted to share this with the community on here!

I moved to Phoenix from Alaska in July of 2008. I started attending school at Devry Univeristy and was going to recieve a Bachelors in Network and Communications Management. Well over 3 years and lots of hardships, I was able to complete my degree ON TIME. Now, tomorrow is my big day to walk and know that I am finally done with school. It took a lot of hard work and dedication AND motivation to go to school for 3 years straight with no more than a 2 week break, 2x a year, with a year round schedule.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night and I hope that tomorrow everyone has just as wonderful and exciting day as I will be having!!!!!

:cool:

Let me be the first here to congrat you. Congratulations! I went there for 2 semesters then I stopped. Telecommunications major. It is hard work and two buddies that grad from there are living a great life.
Loans are up the ass, you should know LOL.

ya dood, Mah Edumacation haz rely payd off!!!

I kid... But thankd guys for the congrats. It was hard to keep motivated for 3 years but, I done. And yes.. loans have time screwed for the next like 15 years. But I really enjoyed it and yes, I do have a great feeling of acomplishment especially when of all my friends in high school that are much better students, I graduated before them. no one thought I would make it all the way haha... so they can go eff themselves haha.

Anyways.... Time its time to figure out that the heck to do now.... I have no idea haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back