The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Got ripped off in Sacramento Dsmlink V3 and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g_TaLoN

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 21, 2005
citrus heights, California
So pulled the engine from my 1g to freshen it up a week ago. Pushed the car out of the garage for some more room. Today somebody broke in to it and stole a ton of electronics and gauges. Computer with link V3, Wband LM-1, gauges, FIC EZTune box cut my wiring up, and even removed the front bumper and took my STM oil cooler setup. If anybody comes across anything like this please let me know.
Who ever did this know what they are doing because they brought tools and everything. So be aware everybody.

So pulled the engine from my 1g to freshen it up a week ago. Pushed the car out of the garage for some more room. Today somebody broke in to it and stole a ton of electronics and gauges. Computer with link V3, Wband LM-1, gauges, FIC EZTune box cut my wiring up, and even removed the front bumper and took my STM oil cooler setup. If anybody comes across anything like this please let me know.
Who ever did this know what they are doing because they brought tools and everything. So be aware everybody.

ugh, how stupid..... ####ing tweekers.. hope they fall off a bridge.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back