The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Got my website up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamble97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
small town, Illinois
Hi guys, I got my website up and looking for some suggestions, comments etc.
It's not ready to take orders and very much still a work in progress.

I'm working on changing the background logo so it's not white, but I'm really unsure of what to do with the big logo in the center. What I should change it to?

I just added a review section, anything else I should add?

Www.gamblegarage.net

Last edited:
id add the the types of vehicles you deal with as well as seperate sections for non car stuff like a decals poster section, and a section for say 1ga/1gb dsms or 2gs ect

I was thinking of something like that, but I want to keep it as simple as possible. I don't want to have 800 sub categories. I'm going to be selling parts from other companies as well. hint hint
Please be sure to like my new Facebook page. Gamble Garage

Not sure how it displays for you, but when I go to 1g/2g, the pictures cover up the orange links.

Happens on my Mac with safari too. I will have to call and see why. Looks on chrome though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back