The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Got into the BMW game

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
Needed to get me a reliable car that I don't have to worry to much with but still be able to have fun with and this is what I picked up. It's a 2011 135i with the M sport package it's a 7 speed dual clutch. I have a few parts on it currently intake, catless downpipes, and a charge pipe. I'm also running a piggy back tuner that has multiple maps for different occasions. Currently with 10 gallons 93 and 4 gallons e85 the car is putting down 370 whp and 412 wtq so I'm happy with it and not to mention the handling and braking is superb.

The picture of the exterior is when I first got it and I have removed the vinyl stripes now and also painted the lip on the trunk black to make it stand out a little more, the car is a lot cleaner looking now.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I was thinking about one of those.. without the stripes.. as a DD but cant bring myself to drop the practicality of a sedan. It has saved my butt too many times.

Ending up with one of those negates the need for the dsm too.. but will see what the future holds.

Gonna have to test drive one.

I bought one in January as my DD, a 2010 135 M-sport, the twin turbo N54 engine.. MHD Flasher 93 octane Stage 1 tune, ER charge pipe, BMS dual cone intake, TurboSmart diverter valves. I have no idea how many horsepower it has now but I do agree that I am no longer as excited about finishing my DSM!

I LOVEE those things. BMWs gone south unfortunately with everything but their M cars. That there though is one of the greats. Fantastic chassis and theres just something about banging away shifts that quickly. Most fun car in the rain. Good choice LOL

Thanks for all the positive post guys and not to mention but the sound this thing makes with no cats and the can flap open literally gives me a orgasm.

I was thinking about one of those.. without the stripes.. as a DD but cant bring myself to drop the practicality of a sedan. It has saved my butt too many times.

Ending up with one of those negates the need for the dsm too.. but will see what the future holds.

Gonna have to test drive one.

You should test drive one for sure, that's what happened in my situation. The car was all stock when I test drove it and immediately fell in love with it, it wasn't a week later I already ordered $1,500 worth of modifications and it's fast without a doubt but I still want more power. The chassis, brakes, suspension is not even stressed yet I feel like 500 whp would be a perfect balance in this car, but I've got the power pretty much maxed for what the tiny stock turbo can do.

I've already been regretting buying another DSM because I realize a M3 would have been a much better choice. Seeing this makes me regret it more LOL! Great car, man!

I've already been regretting buying another DSM because I realize a M3 would have been a much better choice. Seeing this makes me regret it more LOL! Great car, man!

Haha thanks man and I wouldn't regret getting another DSM LOL. I still plan to get me another one in the future it's just getting hard to find them specific to what you want. I just needed something I can tinker with and still expect to have great reliability.

Haha thanks man and I wouldn't regret getting another DSM LOL. I still plan to get me another one in the future it's just getting hard to find them specific to what you want. I just needed something I can tinker with and still expect to have great reliability.
Yea you're right. They're getting really hard to find clean and not totally messed with. The one I just got is a 97 GSX with 75k on it with some light mods. Clean chassis and no rust. But needs some TLC body-wise. I shouldn't complain LOL

You should post up some current pics!

Sure thing haha not much as changed just removed the stripes the little sticker in the window and I painted the lip on the trunk black, I thought about also painting the wheels gun metal grey. I couldn't edit the original post idk why?

Did you say more power? LOL!!
https://www.fftec.com/item/1374/BMW_N54_VFF900_Single_Turbo_Kit.html
Good ol' 6466 should do the trick.

Mines a 2011 so it swaps to the n55 platform which is already single turbo so not sure on the fitment with the n54 single turbo kit but I was thinking about a 6266 later down the road haha.

I couldn't edit the original post idk why?
You only have up to 24 hrs to edit a post. (unless it's your build/journal thread)
Pics look good. I wasn't diggin the stripes personally. I like the 1 series because it's not as bulky looking as the 3 serious. Looks pretty light and nimble. 3300lbs and some change according to various sources.

You only have up to 24 hrs to edit a post. (unless it's your build/journal thread)
Pics look good. I wasn't diggin the stripes personally. I like the 1 series because it's not as bulky looking as the 3 serious. Looks pretty light and nimble. 3300lbs and some change according to various sources.

I think it's more so around 3,450 for mine even though it has the M sport package with comes with lighter alloy wheels I still have the harmon kardon audio system, navigation, and a moonroof. I wish I could get it 3000 but I don't want to touch the interior.

Now that you have a fancy new car, you have to find a nice shell for your motor! (if you still have it)

Haha yea I thought about putting it in my 944 since the bmw replaced it. I still have the 90 gst shell that it came out of but If I put it back in it's going to go in a AWD dsm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back