The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Got bikes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I supposed that I'll be the first to post a real bike, LOL, just playing, I think street bikes are cool as hell, but, I just love the sound of my Harley. Nice bikes too everyone! For some reason its saying since I have my bike pics in another thread, I cannot put them in this thread, so here is the link to the thread that my pics are in....Mine are post number 20.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264476

You could just link them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

As for me owning a bike? Never'll happen. Seeing how I sometimes push the limit on my car and the drivers around here, I will only end up dead on the side of the road by yet another DC "hit and run" driver.

03 R1. just got it at the begining of the summer and i love it.

Attachments

• 07-23-07_1725.jpg
    07-23-07_1725.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 07-23-07_1726.jpg
    07-23-07_1726.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 07-23-07_1625.jpg
    07-23-07_1625.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 280
My 03 CBR 600RR also got it not to long ago. Such a freakin blast..
I removed the rear pegs so its a solo bike and the turns in the rear are a custom install.

You could just link them.

As for me owning a bike? Never'll happen. Seeing how I sometimes push the limit on my car and the drivers around here, I will only end up dead on the side of the road by yet another DC "hit and run" driver.

Well, I thought about it, but I have no clue how to do that, so thanks for posting that for me.

Well, I thought about it, but I have no clue how to do that, so thanks for posting that for me.

All you do is go to the other thread that has your pictures. Right click on a picture, then click on Properties. Then highlight the URL that is listed after 'Location:' and when you post, click on the Insert Image button and paste the link.

Very nice bikes everyone! I just wish I had the the money to get one (seeing as college and the Eclipse are eating all of it right now).

All you do is go to the other thread that has your pictures. Right click on a picture, then click on Properties. Then highlight the URL that is listed after 'Location:' and when you post, click on the Insert Image button and paste the link.

Very nice bikes everyone! I just wish I had the the money to get one (seeing as college and the Eclipse are eating all of it right now).

Oh ok, simple enough I guess, thanks.

This has got to be one of the loudest Harley's I have ever heard, its a friend of mines, if this thing hits the rev limiter, you will become deaf, haha. The other would be the street bike I would buy if I was going to get one, CBR 600 Repsol.

Attachments

• B's Bike 1.jpg
    B's Bike 1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 277
  • Repsol.jpg
    Repsol.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 283
  • B's bike 2.jpg
    B's bike 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 276
This has got to be one of the loudest Harley's I have ever heard, its a friend of mines, if this thing hits the rev limiter, you will become deaf, haha. The other would be the street bike I would buy if I was going to get one, CBR 600 Repsol.

I'm pretty sure the repsol bike only came in the 1000rr. I love the look of the Repsol and the limited edition R6/R1 too.

My baby, wont be parked till the first salting.

My better half won't let me own a sport bike anymore, but she'll let me have my 1979 Yamaha XS1100

I've got to say I'm not much for anything but sleek sport bikes but I would ride this. VERY original, and bad ass looking. Don't tell the wife but I wouldn't be surprised if this out ran my bike?? Guess what the wife doesn't know won't hurt her.

Nice...

07 R6S. I relocated to lower Alabama for some Army training, looks like I'm going to be able to ride year round down here. :p

Com'on thats what makes it so much fun, honestly though I take all the backways into DC when I ride. Besides riding in a straight line is boring and northern VA has some very nice twisties except for those pesky deer.OMG

Man that is sick.. I knew i should have got a liter bike.

That was my big debate, I was torn between the 750 and the 1000. Everything I read said the 750 was the best all around. But I did'nt want to go "I should have gotton the 1000". Now I'm like I should have gotton the 750, this thing is stupid fast.

My 02 R1 :D

Not mine yet, but I test drove it and I'm buying it in March. One of my good friends owns it. He's saving for a R1 or something similar. Kinda crazy, we're only seniors in high school but hey whatever. ROFL

03' CBR 600RR

Think $4k is a good price? Salvage title but everything is straight on it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back