The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Got bikes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1996 SRAD GSX-R 750

Full D&D Carbon exhaust
-1/+2 DID 530 x-ring chain
K&N
Factory Tech Jet Kit
Viper Blue paint...
some other shit...

[Two too big.]

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

About 2 weeks ago I picked up a 2005 Hayabusa.
I just put in a BMC air filter, busa handle grips, gorilla alarm
and the guy we bought it from put on new Michelin Power Pilot tires :)

These pics are when I first got the bike

Question thou for the bike owners... What kind of Oil do you guys use?? I just used Mobil 1 MX4T 10w40 but its so damn expensive...
Also what do you guys use to clean the chain?? Just recently i used kerosene and it seems to work good and from what i've read on other bike forums.

Dave Chan said:
Also what do you guys use to clean the chain?? Just recently i used kerosene and it seems to work good and from what i've read on other bike forums.

My bike is shaft driven, so I'm not used to lubing chains on them but.....

After you clean it off, I would lube it woth white lightening or another nice wax based lube. They sell them in (pedal) bike stores. Great stuff for anything with a chain as well as knives and whatever else you can think of. It lubes well, but is dry so it doesn't pick up dirt/dust.

yeah too bad you dumped the DSM. I just picked up a 600f3... nice bike

Man I was about to come in here and start flaming, but then my eyes met that beautiful bike:thumb:

Those are some classy bikes Defiant. I used my friend's yamaha that looked pretty close to that one for my road test. It's not my crotch rocket... but it's nice.

Here's my bike after some more work and paint/powdercoat and polishing.

In June I did a photoshoot with StreetFighters Mag and Super Street Bike Mag.

Keep an eye out.
Here's a few pics the photographer sent me and a collage the model chick made.

Attachments

• tank.jpeg
    tank.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 106
  • side.jpeg
    side.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Magpage.jpg
    Magpage.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 138
Don't know about you guys but I live in Chicago and it's getting cold. That means only one thing to me; time to put up the bike. :cry: My rocket ranks right up there with the DSM so is Anyone else as sad as I? Here's the last shot of the season. Post your pics if you have them.

This is my baby. 06' GSXR 600. I just painted it. Sprockets and custom made exhaust by me. Too bad Mitsubishi doesn't make sport bikes......

Attachments

• My girl small for tuners.jpg
    My girl small for tuners.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 343
Nice bikes.

The only thing better than having a fast bike, is having an even faster car!

I love the expressions I get when I beat rockets.

'07 GSX-R 1k.

I've still got about a month of riding before it gets too cold. Of coarse I'll ride up until it gets below 50 degrees during the day before I park it for the winter. :D

My busted looking 1990 FZR600... my brother hit a deer on it and broke the plastics before I bought it. I ended up taking the windscreen off of it so I could appreciate what a windsock feels like in high mph winds. :)

My better half won't let me own a sport bike anymore, but she'll let me have my 1979 Yamaha XS1100

2005 R6

Well, I supposed that I'll be the first to post a real bike, LOL, just playing, I think street bikes are cool as hell, but, I just love the sound of my Harley. Nice bikes too everyone! For some reason its saying since I have my bike pics in another thread, I cannot put them in this thread, so here is the link to the thread that my pics are in....Mine are post number 20.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264476

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back