The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Got bikes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnett03 said:
i paid WAY to much from the dealer.. 8,700miles at 6800$ out the door.. i got raped.

Wow dude, you got railed.

6,300 miles 01, mint + Micron exhaust $5000!

It's my brothers and this was last year.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 412
Burnett03 said:
i paid WAY to much from the dealer.. 8,700miles at 6800$ out the door.. i got raped.

I'm trying to get $5000 for mine and I thought that was on the high side ... maybe I'll get lucky. Anyways, enjoy the bike. Where'd you meet a chick like that at? Damn! ROFL

AW4G63 said:
Here's my streetfighter gsxr 750 oilcooled monster contraption. Mostly carbon fiber. All one off parts that will never been recreated. I'll never see another bike like mine when I ride.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

WTF happened to all the fairings?!

TurboB5 said:
Boost isnt the way to go IMO, but it is cool for bikes if you want big power. Me and my fathers old formula extreme bike we would race recreationally here and there made 204 all motor :D 1320cc bored from a GSXR 1100. That bike looks like it would be real fast in the 1/4 with slicks. I drove a turbo gsxr once and at 80 when it hit boost it would roast the tires or wheelie...it was different. My godfather owns a ducati/suzuki dealership so i test drive all kinda cool bikes that come in.
Well, he had a gsxr1000 with nitrous on it but it was stolen right out of our driveway. When he got his money from the insurance company, a friend of his had the turbo one for a price he really couldn't pass up. So, he went for it and he loves it. :)

1fast97gsx said:
I'm trying to get $5000 for mine and I thought that was on the high side ... maybe I'll get lucky. Anyways, enjoy the bike. Where'd you meet a chick like that at? Damn! ROFL
i dated her friend and she kept trying to get with me while i was dating her friend so she kept bugging so i gave her a chance.. two years later here we are..
how you like the 01 r6? i havnt opened it up yet, but it feels pretty "strong" to say the least

Burnett03 said:
i dated her friend and she kept trying to get with me while i was dating her friend so she kept bugging so i gave her a chance.. two years later here we are..
how you like the 01 r6? i havnt opened it up yet, but it feels pretty "strong" to say the least

It moves out decently .... it starts really moving at 10000+. It's VERY comfortable. I like my gsx1000 a lot better, but the yamaha wins hands down in comfort.

i havnt gotten to 10k yet.. ill give it a shot tomorrow :)
more pics...

The only Honda I would buy are their bikes..

Here is my 01 F4i

I was looking to get an R6, but the first year they were fuel injected was 03 I think, and they were still 5-6k at the time still used for a clean one. And I was only willing to spend 4k. Either way both bikes are more than enough for a first time rider like myself. I've been riding for about a year now. In the future when I'm a better rider I want a 1000rr. Yes Im a squid!

im looking to pick up an f4i as well. how do you like it? $4k, thats not a bad price at all. how many miles were on it and was it modded?

I love it. As a first bike I think its perfect. A lot of those "verterans" who are quick to call anybody a squid would not recommend the route of going with a 600cc sports bike as their first bike. I proved that wrong, as well as others I'm sure. For the price the 01 F4i is a great bike IMO. Esp for new riders. It looks nice, it handles really well and is very forgiving. Not to mention it has some balls. Apparently the 01s had the most power. And after the 03's they changed it to the banana seat which look WACK. Obviously to bump it down for the RRs to take over as the sports bike.

0-60 was 2.7 seconds. 0-100 in about 5.4 seconds. the nov 2003 motor cyclist magazine has the 2001 cbr 600 f4i at 10.71 seconds in the quarter mile with 95 horspepower and 43 lbs of torque

I also wanted a fuel injected bike and this was the only one for the price that looked nice. Mine is also a 49 state bike (non cali) so i "hear" it has more HP.

RedTurboEclipse...are those r6 raven wheels or are they painted. and did you take off the decals yourself or did you buy it like that. i love your bike. its a f4i raven in my book

Here's mine. 95 Suzuki GSX600f. It's not nearly as bad-ass as most of the other bikes in this thread, but it was my first bike, and it was damn near free. :D

Mods: Yoshi slip-on, rear fender elim, flush front turn signals, Vortex sprockets (+3 teeth in the rear), K&N filters, 115 jets.

I'm allready ready to upgrade, but I think I'll wait to pay my car off first.....

Most recent pic:

The day I picked it up:

It's for downforce, yO. ROFL ROFL

for those of you that have any input that would be great.

im 18 currently learning to ride ive ridden my fathers motorcycle before but im still learning all the little things

im planning on getting my permit in a few weeks and i am just going to tool around on his bike till i am able to get myself a gsxr600 proballly next summer

the only thing is my mom is totally against it she thinks that im not old enough did any of you go through these problems with your parent(s) and if so what did you do to combat the issue?

also ive been looking around at a variety of bikes i was wondering how long do the engines really last cause i know people beat on them like crazy i wouldnt expect them to last long, how many miles should i realistically be looking for to have on a bike?

Theb95tsi said:
for those of you that have any input that would be great.

im 18 currently learning to ride ive ridden my fathers motorcycle before but im still learning all the little things

im planning on getting my permit in a few weeks and i am just going to tool around on his bike till i am able to get myself a gsxr600 proballly next summer

the only thing is my mom is totally against it she thinks that im not old enough did any of you go through these problems with your parent(s) and if so what did you do to combat the issue?

also ive been looking around at a variety of bikes i was wondering how long do the engines really last cause i know people beat on them like crazy i wouldnt expect them to last long, how many miles should i realistically be looking for to have on a bike?
im 20, have a full time job, very responsible, and pay all my bills.. i bought my r6 on my own and my parents flipped at first, but then now are ok with it.

That's where I lucked out, I'm 18 and it was practically my moms idea..She grew up on dirt bikes though she wanted to see some more bikes in the family she's actaully getting one herself, ninja 250r, she's like 5ft tall and never rode ok for her I guess my first tattoo was her idea too, LOL I guess I just lucked out in that department I told my mom at first I wasn't sure what to get and wanted to research it and she called me a ####y, LOL.

When I get back state side im consdiering buying my first street bike... A CBR 600RR Some people have told me I should go with an oldre F4i for a starter but eh.

RedTurboEclipse said:
The only Honda I would buy are their bikes..

Here is my 01 F4i

I was looking to get an R6, but the first year they were fuel injected was 03 I think, and they were still 5-6k at the time still used for a clean one. And I was only willing to spend 4k. Either way both bikes are more than enough for a first time rider like myself. I've been riding for about a year now. In the future when I'm a better rider I want a 1000rr. Yes Im a squid!

Nice looking F4i... I assume that you had it repainted? or did it come like that?

Here's a pic of my CBR 929RR

Laid it down the other day at about 40MPH, has no rash but minor scratches so I was thinking of a color change :D Yes I know my microsoft paint brush skills will eat you photoshoppers for breakfast.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back