The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Got an Eclipse...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
...sort of. :)

Meet Eclipse.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

She's about 7 weeks (on Sun) and is already between a small dog and medium dog harness. She spent her first night at home yesterday, only kept us up for 30 mins or so around 4am, and is about 60/40 on pissing and pooping on the training pads. I hope the learning trend continues.

Haven't had a dog in years, so it'll be hard not to spoil the girl.:shhh:

Cute dog, but what kind of name is Eclipse for that adorable puppy?

Througout history, eclipses have been an awe inspiring sight. ;) She's 'Clipse for short.

It's also girly and better than "Gucci" and "Manolo" (like the shoes..:rolleyes:) the wife was pushing towards.

I don't know how long the coat is going to be on your dog, or even the breed for that matter. If at all plausable for your dog though, I would get a nice DSM Diamond tatoo accross her back. Of course to make it less cruel, be sure to get her drunk first. :p

LOL.

Sorry for the lack of breed info.

She's an American Pit Bull Terrier. Her dad was ~95lbs and pretty well tempered, and her mom is about 70 lbs and has excellent temperment. Both were "blue".

One more:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Negative, Ghostrider.

I can't say those names didn't cross the wife's lips... ;)

Seriosly man give me a shot of the pups back and I can photoshop a logo on its back for you.

I must have the twin brother i swear... My dog looked just like that about 2 years ago when he was a puppy. With baby blue eyes!!! If it's anything like my the dog is going to be big. It was my brothers ex girlfriends when they broke up she didn't want it anymore (bi***) anyway they named it Peanut. He is also a miixed pit terrier

She's a result of Gottie and Razor's Edge breeds. Pure, but mixed bloodlines.

Gotta love the puppehs.

Edit: Peanut was her dad's name.

Througout history, eclipses have been an awe inspiring sight. ;) She's 'Clipse for short.

It's also girly and better than "Gucci" and "Manolo" (like the shoes..:rolleyes:) the wife was pushing towards.

haha this is funny me and my gf have 2 dogs, (they are 2 years and 1 year and they still use the training pads by the way). I named the first one we got "humper" and she named the new one "dolce" like dolce and gabana. haha good looking puupy btw

I suppose I should add a "no offense to people who name their dog after clothing designers". ;)

She can have a blingy pink collar and stuff, but I'm not going to be the SOB yelling a shoe designer's name when she needs to come to me. ;)

I am considering a dog. My wife agreed on the name Garrett if we do get one...... but with my luck it will drown in my flooding basement from the thieving movers that left the water on while stealing my furniture on the day I get fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're nuts, Sean.

What's it with people and naming pets after famous brand names? I just don't get it.

I know a girl who's family well... loves a certain car brand...

Her cat's name is Honda, and her Dogs name is Civic.

I've threatened that if I see them they will be immediately ran over.

Bahaha.

I thought you'd have a softspot for those N/A 4-bangers.. :hmm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back