The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Got a new ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastalon

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 22, 2002
warren_mi
Well i finnaly got a new ride, since the talon is broke still, and my fiero just broke... So i went out and bought a 06 Scion Tc.. before the u start flaming, i bought it for a daily driver :cool: But i know i will be modding it a lil bit in the future.. :sneaky:

Attachments

• my scion clean as helll.bmp
    464.1 KB · Views: 254
  • scionnnn2.bmp
    464.1 KB · Views: 255
not bad new cars are always nice. is the tc just more rumier than the xa or something? :confused:

Just a piece of advice from someone with two family members with Tcs and one of them being the same color as yours, find a place that does the 3M paint protection kits and get the full bumper kit. It's about $350 installed around here but it is worth every penny to not wake up a couple weeks after buying a new car and have it look like someone painted their version of a clear night sky on your bumper.

That and a K&N filter does wonders for the engine.

the seats in that thing are amazing

reclining rear seats?

who would have ####ing thought?!?!!?!?!?!?!

grats!

Hey what is this 3m paint protection you are talking about?????? Explain

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back