The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Got a date with a vette!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaddis

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2003
ATL, GeorgiaUS
I'm racing a stock 97 Vette on Sunday (not a Z06). I just installed my 50 Trim and FMIC this past weekend, and I'm working on tuning it with DSMlink. This is gonna be murder. Can't wait to scare the shit out of him with my stutterbox. WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Is this Launch or highway race?? Cause if its highway the VETTE will surprise u!! Believe me i have T3/T4 50 trim and fully built 6bolt and full dyno tuning on the DSMLink and off the initial downshift on the highway i could not pull on him until 4th gear then it was over, but just to make sure the VETTE knew i beat him i sprayed the 75 shot and pulled like 6-7 cars on him. I can't tell u if the vette was stock or not, my guess is yes but, who knows! Off the launch may be better for u but make sure you are prepared for this race, good burnout, tune the stutter box for perfect rpm. And good hunting!!

Run him from a stop and smoke him :thumb:

Kill that V8 and Bury him out in the desert. Don't worry no one will ever find his carcus.:laugh:

We're going from a stop and from a roll. The guy just got the car so he probably doesn't know how to drive it to it's potential yet, however, I just got my 50 trim and fmic and it drives differently now :D so it should be a good race. I'm sure I can take him though. I took down an STI several times on the highway last night running only 17psi with 3 passengers in my car. I'm planning on running 22 psi against the vette. Also a mustang GT tried to race me. That was just funny. He of course got destroyed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back