The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Got a daily driver (1990Talon tsi awd)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlopez

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 8, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona
Well after having my car down for rebuilding, I thought I should pick up a daily driver. Well a buddy of mine tells me he is selling a 1990 talon tsi awd(red). The car is stock except for an exhaust system and boost gauge. Couldn't pass up the deal for 1400.00. What a difference driving it compared to my Spyder. Now I can enjoy the best of both worlds.
The Talon will remain my daily driver untill I get the urged to mod it. I know you guys are gonna ask for pics but i just got it yesterday. I'll post pics soon. Definitely a fun car to drive.

Time to use the drivetrain out of the 1g to convert your spyder to AWD, then you truly would have the best of both worlds in one car! I know most people would say to just keep the Spyder as is and build up the AWD to be a dragster, but you've already put so many mods on your Spyder you might as well do the conversion :thumb: Just my 2 cents though, congrats on your purchase.

Another red 1g in AZ...:rolleyes:

hehehe...

welcome to the club...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

you'll love awd donuts in the rain... ask cody:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back