The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Goooood Gaaaawd!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey did anyone see what looks like a gvr-4 in the background of the picture with the sti? if that's even an sti and if that's even a gvr-4

Old news.

The "Real" Ballers. Nice bath robes, fellas. You gotta wonder, if Exxon-Mobil made $10B last quarter, tripling profits over last year, what did those guys rake in?

And, while you might think they're lucky, remember, many of them still wipe their asses with their left hand. ;)

You win some. You lose some.

(Personally, I'd never use TP again if it meant I owned a couple of those cars. LOL.)

dr1665 said:
Old news.

The "Real" Ballers. Nice bath robes, fellas. You gotta wonder, if Exxon-Mobil made $10B last quarter, tripling profits over last year, what did those guys rake in?

And, while you might think they're lucky, remember, many of them still wipe their asses with their left hand. ;)

You win some. You lose some.

(Personally, I'd never use TP again if it meant I owned a couple of those cars. LOL.)

HAAATER!!! :p I would pay someone to wipe my ass, if I had that kinda money.

Personally, I'd rather have that Enzo on a road course :D

And the ass end of the GVR4, looks more like an S13 silvia to me.
Notice the Reverse lights and plates location on that car compared to the S13 vs GVR4
<B>S13</B>
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

<B>GVR-4</B>
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• wMTEwNTUwNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
    wMTEwNTUwNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 317
thats definetley a silvia

damn, that guy has a hot wife

whats his deal anyway? how did he end up going to this thing?

THE_ARTIST_ said:
it looks more like an old ass maxima to me.

that must have been fk'n great to have those caliber cars at the track...

It would have been better if I was there and I got to beat on them. I bet, most of those cars turned 12's, 11's TOP!!

And the chick isn't his wife, I believe she is a model for Car shows over there.... not sure though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back