The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Goodies bought. Still Waiting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LD25Delta9

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2008
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
Got some goodies ordered today. Got an EGT from a forum member, the neon head with PT valve train, neon moroso oil pan, and a polished pair of fidanza cam gears. I'm just stockpiling until April. :D

I'll start having pics in March when the car gets gutted. Right now it's still my DD. I'll have a full clean interior minus dash and center console up for sale in the coming months, too.

Is it a black interior by chance? =D. I cant wait till you start your build. Granted I can't wait till I start my build either, but yours is a close second!

The door panels, kicker panels, rear trim, pillars and carpet are black. The front and rear seats and headliner are gray. The headliner is for a sunroof.

I'm getting the Holset H1e on tuesday...I need to get a hold of Justin about a different compressor housing for my current Garrett. It's from a Ford Thunder Chicken Turbo Coupe and came with a bolt on neck for the intake and outlet, and I don't want that for the compound setup. That's just more areas for boost leak...I'm sure BEP or Tial makes compressor housing that will fit. Probably even one with a v-band out. That'd be convenient!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back