The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale good shops near chicago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pb_evil

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2012
elmhurst, Illinois
I've had some absolutely horrible experiences with shops in the Chicago area... Anyone know of a good one that does work on 1gs

You're about 20-30 min away. I dont mind swinging by and lending a hand. Pm me and we can schedule something, but not for this weekend since I got a track day to attend to at the autobahn

Can't go wrong with Boostin!

They are pretty much on par with the current labor rate out in the chicago area. (IIRC, it's about $100/hr now) Be leery of "cheap" shops.... they are typically cheap for a reason. Also, if you're willing to learn, look like there's a few on here willing to help out, too! :)

You can try contacting Yusuf too. He does house calls if he's not busy. Look him up at flyinevo2.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back