The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Good Set-up???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaddAssGst

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 27, 2004
Toledo, Ohio
I plan on using ForcedPerformance 18g CHRA and stick it in Bullseye's 7cm housing. I believe that's all I'll need to bolt the turbo up. Has anyone used this set-up? Will I still be able to use the stock WG actuator? Just trying to get the most efficient turbo for the best money. Total cost will be around 650 bucks.

Let me know what you guys think.

Does the 18g CHRA come with a compressor housing? I didn't think they did. Which compressor housing are you planning on using?

Yeah the cartridge comes with a compressor housing. Here's a Link of the cartridge and compressor housing.

I'm still trying to decide if this is the way to go. It's between this and the EvoIII. :confused:

yes i would also like to know if this is a good setup, ive been debationg on this for a awhile now, i posted on DSMTalk but didnt get much replies except i need a bigger turbine housing,i have a 14b right now and in the article of the 18g CHRA it says you can use the 14b housing and wastegate so i figured i just put the CHRA in there til i had more money to buy a 7cm turbine housing, with all supporting mods of coure(all in profile, except ill be runnig full 3 inch with maganflow and 550cc's and FP2's) :D :thumb:

just looking for a good answer to what i should do, evo3b16g or the above??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back