The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Good place to buy body kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89omni

15+ Year Contributor
May 21, 2003
MichiganUS
I am looking to buy either the aggresor kit, shogun, v style body kit, or the boomer kit. In other words, not a blitz kit or one that looks stock. I want to find a place where they are pretty cheap. I am mostly interested in the front end. I am leaning toward kepping my stock side skirts for a while, and I like being a Talon :talon: , so I dont want to change my tail, but I would for the boomer kit. Maybe... Well if anyone knows a good place to buy let me know, I dont really want to order from ebay :barf:

Hey thanks, I just ordered a front end from extreme dimensions, had a really good deal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back